Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nope, I'll never grow up.

I know it might look like I am off to a bad start with the lack of posting, but this is not true.  It is hard to bake cookies, wrap presents, and type at the same time.  I am only 1 person okay?

With that said.

I turned 27 last week.  It occurred to me yesterday that when my brother was 27, I thought he was old.  But I don't feel old now.  I told Kelly I don't feel like a grown up, and he said "Your parents aren't grown ups either".  So I guess I never really have to grow up.  I had a really good birthday, too.  I made my first loaf of totally home made roasted garlic bread.  If that's not a good birthday I don't know what is.  And it's also easier when your birthday present is a new mixer :)



 And that awesome looking dish that's covered in cheese is Kelly's specialty -- cavatinni :)

Cheers to another birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment